Translate

Saturday, September 14, 2013

*** Update*** Note to Ed Gillespie and Haley Barbour (FYI- I'm No Longer Mad at Haley Barbour- I'm Having a Putin Peace Moment:):) Tell Congressman Paul Ryan He Owes Me an Apology for How His Staff Treated Me...NOW!!!! James Clapper, Stephen Preston and Michael Vickers the DOD Whistleblower Sending Official Request to DOD IGO... Sharyn Bovat has NOT Heard back from Richard Leatherman of the DOD IG's Office... Their probably too busy with whistle blowing becoming "cool" Still it's only polite to answer an email.... Mr. Leatherman don't you agree? Lets look into G4S & Those That Deemed Sharyn Bovat the "Relo Consultant" the #2 Security Risk Globally for NISSAN. It's on Court Transcripts... How High Level the Threat Sharyn Bovat Was .... NISSAN Was Scared Because Their GUILTY of Sharing Technology With Foreign Governments (Carlos Ghosn Says He's Sharing Techology with AutoVaz and He Already Does So with IRAN.... DOD Contractor Told Sharyn Renault Car Parts are Used in Missiles... They Will Use NISSAN Technology to Hurt Our Troops and Israel. Also- Link to Appeals Brief BOTH Ed Gillespie and Haley Barbour Complimented ... Tagg and Mitt Romney & Jimmy and Bill Haslam Exposed for Fueling the Iranian Economy... Sharyn Bovat Talked to Some Attending INSA Event... & They Allowed Her to Be in Lobby of Hotel While James Clapper Was Speaking... Guess The NSA Know Sharyn Bovat is NOT a Scary "S"...







Yes!!!  I'm Sending my request to the CIA IGO to the DOD IGO....  

Evidently with Stephen Preston "possibly" going to head up the DOD and Michael Vickers of DOD is "already there"  the NISSAN Whistleblower whose NOW the DOD whistleblower too has a "valid" DOD IGO investigation request.  I think I'll send it to the DIA investigator general due to the "Lockerbie bombing issues"  and also to the SEC IGO in reference to the FRAUD done to the taxpayers with the bad collateral.  Lots of IGO's in DC and this whistleblower learned that their considered "cool" now.... evidently whistle-blowing is "in"... for that I thank Edward Snowden....  




Immediately after posting that almost 50 page views huh.... 


is the NSA really watching me?  I don't think it's legal...unless they were "checking me out" because of my job application.  Oops wait a minute because of the 1 time misdemeanor that had a maximum fine of $50 that NISSAN executives trumped up & NISSAN paid a lawyer named Joe Baugh "babysit" for the Williamson County DA's office... the NSA told me I could not work at the NSA... Then that communication disappeared when my computer had a cyber attack.... huh....the web is NOT safe...  Who is the NSA protecting?   I want to say the NSA protects Americans so it's best for me to think that I was stared at the Marriott during the INSA conference happing "yards" away in DC because they might want to hire me & James Clappers people want to "take back" the fact they told me that due to the 'travesty of justice' I experienced they can still consider me a "valid job candidate"   Seriously... who else will hire me?  Most companies have GLOBAL shareholders and I'm known for being "too loyal" to America.  

Aston Martin won't hire me the Brits don't trust Americans.... Even if Carlos Tavares is the CEO...  OMG!!! It was from people that worked at a company "formally known as Wackenhut (G4S) - NOW owned by the Brits that helped deem me the #2 security risk for NISSAN globally.  The British have "spied" on me a lot and I can prove it...  they have a LOT to hide with all the profiteering they did during the Lockerbie cover up.  Why does America share so much intel with foreign counties? Personally I'm pro Israel but I had a "lot" of creepy Mossad moments in the late 80's early 90's and maybe it's best if America keeps their intel to "themselves"....   

G4S: The leading security company in the USA

www.g4s.us/

G4S is the world's leading security company, providing a wide range of security services and technology integration solutions.



Here's a copy of the cover letter to the CIA IGO 
They have NOT responded-A reporter should do a FOIA request?






Click here to Read the Reply Brief to the Tennessee Court of Appeals....



In the brief I compliment BOTH Haley Barbour & Ed Gillespie.... Take note RARELY have I said anything nice about Haley Barbour....  The fact is a person connected to Haley Barbour was kind enough to warn me about Good Ole Boy retaliation.  To that person I say thank you!!!!


Can one of you guys tell Paul Ryan to apologize to me?









Sharyn Bovat went to Reid Weingarten's office and delivered a copy of her brief... to help him in his "independent" investigation....  Reid Weingarten did YOU get the package?








No comments:

Post a Comment