Translate

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

James Clapper, Michael Vickers & Stephen Preston.... Leaked Stratfor Email Freaks Me OUT....


LONDON—Today, Monday 27 February, WikiLeaks began publishing The Global Intelligence Files – more than five million emails from the Texas-headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor. The emails date from between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal’s Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defense Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor’s web of informers, pay-off structure, payment-laundering techniques and psychological methods, for example:   

Reid Weingarten - Haslam Family Business FBI & IRS Raid ...

haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/.../reid-weingarten-maybe-we-can-have-lu...
Jul 26, 2013 - Reid Weingarten- Maybe We Can Have Lunch on My Next Visit... You Can Bring Will Drake He Seems Like a Good Guy:):). From: Sharyn Bovat ...

The above email is posted on a wiki leaks website....
I learned a few years ago people at Wiki Leaks read my blogs/websites

  1. Daily Caller ‎- 20 hours ago
    The article, first confirmed by Hastings' widow Elise Jordan on CNN, is expected to be published an in upcoming issue of Rolling Stone.

I'm right about Andrew Breitbart-   It's SCARY...
The people connected to the deaths of Breitbart and others killed Sonny Bono & Gary Webb.   

It's time for them to STOP.

Sal Russo is a DANGER to society.. He did the CIA communications during Iran Contra.  

If anything happens to me I want an investigation.
My "ex-lawyer" is connected to the Sal Russo people....  his name is Kline Preston.


Please if you care about America ask for transparency. 

FYI- I NEVER reached out to wiki leaks... they just found me on the web.   I'm a hawk BUT I'm happy that some of this stuff is exposed.  I'm sorry for saying this because a LOT of my friends are hawks... but Julian Assange & the hackers that exposed this are going to be in the history books as a HEROES..... Sadly many in America will look like Zeroes....  

FYI- Most hawks are really good people.  It's the "few" that have destroyed the reputation of the many.  They world will have less democracies and the the people of the planet less freedom because Americans don't trust the Dick Cheney John Bolton types.  The reality is they are not the "evil" ones those people are "unknown".. ... they are ex CIA operatives that became "profiteers"....    I heard that they're retiring.  Thank you Jesus!!!

Erik Prince... I'm NOT Specifically talking about you... Did the DeVos family tell you I asked them to help find me a lawyer?   They have NOT responded.  How is the child of a neocon gonna get a lawyer if NON of the Neocon lawyers will help her?   OMG!!! One of Donald Rumsfeld's lawyers talked to me and he can't help me...  Guess he's too busy?   

FYI- Mr. Rumsfeld is NOT linked to the the issue of the dead journalist... I know this because I'm ALIVE. 

America needs to "clean up" its act.  It's time for transparency and for our nation to get healthy... Please stop the inhumanity and stop the persecution of whistleblowers.

Thank you,

Sharyn











No comments:

Post a Comment