Translate

Monday, August 5, 2013

Danny Glover THANKS For Fighting for Humanity... You've Sold This Republican....NISSAN Needs a UNION... Too Much INHUMANITY!!!.. I Blogged That Workers Made $11 an Hour... YOU Now Say $9 and HOUR... No Wonder Why People That Make Altimas Have to Eat Dog and Cat Food for Protein. It's Disgusting. The Racism at NISSAN is REAL Too.. I Have Proof,.... Call Me Sharyn Bovat 615-944-7599



Look at what found in my boxes while unpacking.. Thank You Union Elite for Telling NISSAN that  building taxis in Mexico and fueling IRAN is WRONG!!!








http://peoplesworld.org/danny-glover-blasts-worker-intimidation-at-nissan/





Danny Glover NISSAN has hired High Power Lawyers to CRUSH Me...  I've Been fighting for my reputation for years...


NISSAN communications have LIED about me and have slandered me... I'm fighting back with the constitution..

No comments:

Post a Comment