Translate

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Carlos Ghosn MUST Feel the Heat..... People Linked to Him are DOING Stupid Things.... People Attacked My Mom BEFORE Laws Were Passed That Banned Smoking in Restaurants... They Said She Was CRAZY.... She Was CORRECT Smoking is Bad for Your Health and I'm Correct That NISSAN is Bad for America ... God Bless America and If YOU Love America Don't Buy NISSAN

AL- I've Been Legitimately RAPED Please Thank the People at Apple and INVESTIGATE thank you



Come On NISSAN Keep Attacking Me... Keep Bullying Me.... 

NISSAN YOUR Pansies... LOSERS.... Come on NISSAN Keep Kicking Me... it's OK.... I've gone this far.... I'm gonna KEEP GOING...

If YOU Try to Kill Me... again... People are WATCHING..

NISSAN... People KNOW that YOU attacked me because YOUR UNETHICAL....



FYI-- My Shrink says I'm not "crazy" just ANGRY.  He said "so is America"....

Sorry Charlie... A "woman" is getting ready to be in the drivers seat. NISSAN has DESTROYED 4 years of my child's life.... I have NOTHING but HATE for NISSAN... Making a company that "fuels" terrorism in Iran.... is responsible for helping Khomeini KILL our troops and seeing NISSAN get taxpayer money .... is REALLY upsetting me and the abuse NISSAN has done to MY child and seeing the RACIST corporate culture.. America would be better "if" NISSAN Became a "trivia" question.. Like:

What was Pan Am?

What Was TWA?   

Carlos Ghosn is EVIL and those that do his dirty work... will pay... I was "originally" told God would provide the "justice" NOW  I hear the FEDS will...


**** YOU








No comments:

Post a Comment