Translate

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Maria De Varenne Explain This? Also WHY Did The Tennessean Wait to Do the NASHVILLE Symphony Story... NOW Your Trying to Bully the Bank into Making the Deal. Checking Account Fees are HIGH ENOUGH. Did YOU Think About That? If the Bank Does NOT Foreclose Then Average Hardworking Taxpayer WIll Suffer. The Place Was Mis Managed so Report That. Sharyn Bovat Documented that the Media Outlets Have Known About MAJOR Issues of Discrimination and Fraud.... They Let it Go Unreported.










The Williamson Herald KNEW that a whistleblower was being abused. They knew women were discriminated at NISSAN North America & they knew that fraud happened.  The Williamson County Herald KNEW that the collateral for the NISSAN Leaf was a 2 Billion dollar taxpayer backed IDB bond.  The Williamson Herald KNEW that NISSAN has 3,950,000,000 in IDB Debt along with that.


To: sharynbovat (from a DNJ reporter)
Sent: Thu, Oct 27, 2011 10:52 am
Subject: Re: question

This story is about the $3.95 billion in bonds on which Nissans owes the IDB. I'd have to get the contract for the 2008 bonds and look at it. The $1.6 billion is a loan from the feds, and I'm not sure how they're paying it. 
That might be another story.

The above issue was NEVER reported by the DNJ or Gannett... they knew. I have PROOF.














The below blurb about the IDB bond being used as collateral was removed from the web... along with other Gannett articles that mention the almost 6 Billion in debt that NISSAN has.  Literally one day they all started disappearing.. I believe it was "deliberate"  WHY would they remove them yet keep other "trivial" stuff up?  I've been told that YES!!! NISSAN North America will have to declare  bankruptcy at some point. NISSAN Motors holds NO Liability.  If I'm wrong someone tell me.  I will make clarifications...  615-944-7599.

Japan/USA:Nissan to restructure IDB abatement in wake of electric cars loan 

Nissan will restructure a land-lease and tax-abatement agreement with the Rutherford County Industrial Board to account for its expansion to build electric cars and batteries at the Smyrna factory, company representatives told the IDB Wednesday morning.

The auto manufacturer’s tax abatement agreement for 884 acres runs through 2022. A new contract will re-examine the ending date and acknowledge that the lease agreement will serve as collateral for a $1.6 billion loan from the U.S. Department of Energy, Nissan consulting attorney Tom Sherrard said. “We definitely want to talk about it in more detail,” Sherrard said. He appeared before the board with three Nissan representatives who work at the company’s North American headquarters in Franklin.

Source: dnj.com

picture of Sharyn Bovat with TOP NISSAN execs....


I know that people don't care about me, they don't like me.  Still they should care about building a healthy society.  In Tennessee it seems like the Good Ole Boy network has won.  I'm leaving... Don't worry I've told my Tennessee sources I'll still blog.  Just from a "safe" place.   The fact is a LOT of good people want change to happen & they keep me going.   I urge Everyone to tell their politicians to RESPECT the taxpayers.  Ask about bond debt.  You'll see that "no bid" contracts and cronyism has put Tennessee into BIG TIME debt.  It's just sad. 

This below chain of emails with the former editor of the Williamson County Herald shows that people in the community KNOW the story and they know that I've been abused for YEARS....  Donna O'Neil is tired of hearing me complain BUT she had to when it was her job.  I don't blame her for burying her head in the sand... Her PUBLISHER did NOT want the story told.  That is What happened with the Tennessean too.   I do not blame Mark Silverman for NOT reporting stories & I'm not mad at Donna O'Neil- I'm mad at the people that own the papers.  They the Publishers HURT society.   Change can ONLY happen when people are aware of a problem.





Begin forwarded message:

From: "Donna O'Neil" 
Subject: Re: NISSAN WHistleblower Asks Feds to Investigate the NASHVILLE Symphony Donors… The Place is CORRUPT and Deserves to Go Bankrupt….
Date: June 7, 2013 3:23:59 PM CDT
To: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>

Sharyn,
As a weekly paper with a small staff, less than what they have now that I a gone, my hands were a bit tied as to what the publisher wanted to run and since he signed the paychecks, I kind of had to follow his lead.  I am my own boss now and have a much better outlook and appreciation for the corporate injustices.
You may want to follow up with the current managing editor. His name is Skip Anderson and he can be reached at skip@williamsonherald.com. You might have better luck with him.
Sorry,
Donna


On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com> wrote:
Donna,

Please tell me WHY you ignored the issue of discrimination at NISSAN..

Women went from 20.9% down to 10% the year I whistle blew.

All I want is to know WHY you did not report that.

I'm sorry I bothered you with my emails. I was just trying to wake up a sleeping society.

Thank you,

Sharyn Bovat


Begin forwarded message:

From: "Donna O'Neil" 
Subject: Re: NISSAN WHistleblower Asks Feds to Investigate the NASHVILLE Symphony Donors… The Place is CORRUPT and Deserves to Go Bankrupt….
Date: June 7, 2013 3:17:37 PM CDT
To: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>

Sharyn,
I am sorry that you feel my previous email was rude. It was not meant to be so.
Yes, I am no longer in the newspaper industry, probably for the same reasons you are frustrated by the reporting of your own situation.
I have chosen, instead, to write fiction full-time. To me it is a better gig than trying to keep tabs on all the newsmakers.
I am sorry that you feel you were wronged and I know that while I was at the Herald, I maintained an open mind and never sought out to portray you in any bad light.
I would really appreciate it if you would not publish my email in your book as it really doesn't speak one way or another to your issues. I am simply trying t pare down the amount of email that I get.
I hope that your pursuits yield your desired outcome and I wish you all the best.
Donna


On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com> wrote:
Donna,


Well i hope your NOT in the news industry because your rude & your apathy to corruption in Tennessee hurts society.

I went through HELL in the Williamson County courts and you stayed silent and NEVER asked questions.

Someday an injustice might happen to you and who will speak up!!

YOUR email will be in my book

Have a great weekend!!!

Sharyn






Begin forwarded message:

From: "Donna O'Neil" 
Subject: Re: NISSAN WHistleblower Asks Feds to Investigate the NASHVILLE Symphony Donors… The Place is CORRUPT and Deserves to Go Bankrupt….
Date: June 7, 2013 2:58:02 PM CDT
To: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>

Sharyn,
Please remove my email address doneil@williamsonherald.com from your list. I am no longer employed at the Herald and I do not wish to receive these any more.
Donna



On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 2:54 PM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com> wrote:
Have a Great Weekend!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment