Translate

Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Fight for Human Decency Resumes on Monday - Happy Mothers Day!!!



SorryNISSAN Elite who are taking advantage of the American taxpayer - According to my Shrink I'm STILL Not Crazy... 

FYI -  A While back I was asked what my mom would think "if" she knew what I did to expose the corruption and fraud.. I was asked if my techniques would embarrass my mom... I said NO.  In fact before the Alzheimer's got worse for the 1st time in my life I heard these words out of my mom..."I'm proud of you".....    She told me she wanted me to "win" the battle of human decency.   I was told the fear of what was happening to me and the action of her new husband escalated her disease.  I hope she's OK..... 


Not all mom's are June Cleaver.... Mine is a NeoMom....& I love her...  Without her I NEVER would have been strong enough to fight the racist/corrupt Good Ole Boys of Tennessee.  Without my mom I never would have known the NISSAN CEO was connected to CIA drug trafficking.   My mom in a strange way is still serving America.  A country she loves.....  
















































No comments:

Post a Comment