Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cleveland Deserves Better Than Haslam and America Deserves Better Than NISSAN - New Viral Effort Started. It's Time for RESPECT of the Taxpayer & RESPECT for Sharyn Bovat the NISSAN Whistleblower.





Hello 

My name is Sharyn Bovat and I've been to Cleveland and I know the people there LOVE America and if they knew 
about the Haslam "deals" that support IRAN a terrorist regime they would want a new owner for the Browns. 

Maybe we'll help Cleveland the same time as helping to stop a company that fuels terrorism and the brother of Jimmy Haslam
will learn how to stop racist behavior in Tennessee.  http://haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com

Because I spoke out about issues in Tennessee people connected to the Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam have made my life miserable (It's BiPartisan in Tennessee the Blue Dawg Dems have a partnership with GOP Moderates, which is kindof sad since I'm a moderate the corruption in Tennessee goes back GENERATIONS). 

They've bullied others too. The issues involving the Haslam family are ONLY going to get bigger. Already a link with CVC Capital is spurring people in Europe to link the Haslams to a possible insider trading scheme. My motivation in getting Jimmy "out of the Dawg house" is two fold - It's what's best for the NFL (I'm a 49'er fan so I understand the pain) and it's about RESPECT for the hardworking taxpayer and 401K owner. 

FYI- I have a lady that was terrorized by businessmen connected to the Haslam family. She has documentation and she'll go to Cleveland to tell her story to a reporter that will help.  The local papers including the Gannett Tennessean will NOT report some stories just to protect the powerful politicians.  Tennessee is #1 in corruption and the Haslam family helped make that happen. 

Thank you for reading,

Sharyn Bovat








No comments:

Post a Comment