Translate

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Strap Me Up To a Lie Detector and Ask Me About ABUSE Issues NISSAN Workers From the Smyrna Plant Have Told Me. The Told Me NISSAN is NOT Nice. I Even Have an Audio of A NISSAN Worker Being BULLIED Near the "Line".. I'm Taking it to DC.. Some Labor Folks Might Be Interested. I'm a Republican BUT I Believe in HUMANITY> This New Spokesman Justin Saia is a Clueless Puppet.


Steve Ferguson, who has been a temporary employee for two years, said he’s backing the UAW, but his colleagues “feel like they’re bullied” into not organizing.
“They come in there and they work their tails off every day,” he said. “I’m 30 years old. I have two little girls and a wife to provide for. I want to know that my job is secure. I want to know that I can go into work tomorrow and I’m going to have a job.”
http://www.freep.com/article/20130227/BUSINESS01/130227086/UAW-attracts-several-hundred-Nissan-workers-meeting-Tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment